Sunday 4 April 2010

The First Post

Welcome to Experiences Of A n00b! This blog will be a diarised account of my road to creating a Blood Angels: Blood Drinkers Army.

Being slightly jaded with the new Tyranid Codex and suffering fiasco's such as my dogs eating a good 1000pts of Nids I decided to try something different. I've always liked the visceral action of close combat and having roughly decided on a Marine army the new Blood Angels seem like a no-brainer.

So with very few painting skills behind me I have decided to chronicle my experiences of putting together this army and detailing the good, the bad and the ugly. If one person even gets one idea from this Blog then it will have been a success in my mind.

So without further ado, I give you: Experiences Of A n00b!

No comments:

Post a Comment